- Perform SAS installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Upgrade the SAS environment and migrate SAS users and their data from lower version to higher version.
- Perform security configuration and management of SAS users, groups, and libraries.
- Involve in code migration and optimization.
- Prepare, sort, merge, stack, update and interleave datasets for analysis of data.
- Set up and maintain SAS disaster recovery management.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- SAS, MS Access, MS Excel, SAS Data Step, SAS Macro, and SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Master's degree in Science, Technology, or Engineering (any) is required. Bachelor's degree in the above fields along with 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of Master's degree. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
Should the candidate accept employment with eCloud Labs, Inc., the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.