Datasire120 S Wood Ave, Suite 603, Iselin, NJ 08830.
Job Duties :
- Gather and analyze business requirements.
- Review and create business and technical design documents.
- Design and develop various Essbase and Planning cubes with incremental loads.
- Create complex formulas and queries to load data and metadata from diverse source systems.
- Develop calculation scripts and rule files to implement end to end budgeting and forecasting of organizational expenses and revenue.
- Implement capex and workforce planning modules for budgeting and forecasting of assets and workforce related data.
- Create and optimize new and existing report scripts.
- Work on migration modules and transport metadata and data.
- Provide technical guidance and support.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Essbase, Hyperion Planning, HFM, Fdmee, FRS Studio EAS, ODI, SQL, Linux, and PL/SQL
- Master's degree in Science, Technology, or Engineering (any) is required.
- Bachelor's degree in the above fields along with 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of Master's degree.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
Send Mail to:
Should the candidate accept employment with Datasire Labs, Inc., the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.