Software Quality Assurance Engineer & Tester
Job Duties :
- Develop test automation scripts using HP ALM, UFT, BPT, Selenium, cucumber where applicable.
- Work and collaborate with other manual and automation testers, developers and SMEs to understand the business domain, and the system functionality.
- Regularly evaluate the overall test automation suites and make decisions related to the application of test automation strategies for assigned projects:
- Directly and through others, meet established deadlines for project work
- Perform test automation design, development and validation
- Define scope of testing within the context of each release /deliverable
- Determine which of the approved frameworks are best used for the situation
- Perform creation, updates, execution of automation scripts
- Work with other test engineers to identify systems and modules that can have their testing automated
- Work with the developers, testers and analysts to understand the specific needs of the project/product for test automation and functionality
- Assist with implementing and evolving appropriate measurements and metrics
Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Computer information system or a closely related field.