Job Duties :
- Own the Engineering tasks and implementation of enterprise applications on the cloud from inception to production deployment.
- Execute PowerShell scripts developed by the team to automate the creation of managed Iaas resources on Azure (and Amazon Web Services where applicable).
- Collaborate with Cloud Architects, clients and team members to contribute to deployment design and strategy where required.
- Work with highly skilled and technical clients in a hands-on capacity to provide pre-release technical engineering support when required.
- Follow internal cloud standards for all conventions related to resource management.
- Remain knowledgeable on all features of Microsoft Azure services and engineering and contribute to the development of best-practices in engineering where possible.
- Occasionally work with vendors to conduct proof-of-concepts and vet new solutions.
Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Computer information system or a closely related field.